Read the latest edition of the Rare Revolution magazine, as contributors share what diversity, equity and inclusion means for them within the context of rare disease.
Striving for a community that is both RARE and EQUITABLE.
Change doesn’t happen overnight or with one grand gesture, it happens one action and step at a time.
- The work of Breaking Down Barriers from pages 78-81
- RARE Inspiration Blyth Lord and her fellow courageous parents
- Clinical spotlight featuring the Clinic for Special Children, Lancaster, USA, and how they are putting their Amish and Mennonite community at the heart of their pioneering work
- Charity spotlight—the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America—uniting a diverse patient population and supporting collaboration to elevate the voices of all
- Powerful individual and family insights on the barriers and challenges born our of bias, and the strides that are being taken to break these barriers down
- International news, events and reviews
You can view this publication from a desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet and it is packed with interactive links so you can enjoy the best possible experience when engaging with the content.