Growing up and becoming independent, includes being safe and enjoying a happy life. We are all different, from how we walk, to what we look like or how we speak.
The knowledge and skills you may develop are:
- Supporting young people to be safe on online.
- Supporting young people to be safe on social media.
- Informing young people of who they can talk to and where to go if they have any safety worries.
- Teaching coping strategies.
- Helping to identity who their friends are.
- Supporting young people to know the difference between an online friend and a friend they have met in person.