You may like to hang out with your friends or have time on your own to listen to music, read or chillax in your own way.
The knowledge and skills you may develop are:
- Support to know how to contact my friends.
- How to be safe when going out with my friends.
- Informing about disclosure.
- Ideas and signposting to encourage an independent social life.
- Ideas and signposting to be part of clubs/societies.
- Ideas and signposting for hobbies/leisure interests.
Your friends are there in good times and bad times. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures. They listen to you when you have problems, make you laugh, and you have fun doing things with them.