Applications for Breaking Down Barriers Now Open!
The first two years of the Breaking Down Barriers project has been a huge success. We have worked with patient organisations and support groups who have demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm in developing the support they offer to patients and families living with genetic conditions. We are now happy to announce that we are currently looking to fund a further fifteen organisations and we welcome applications from patient organisations, support groups and community networks.
Each successful organisation will be invited to apply for up to £5,000.
As well as funding, working with Breaking Down Barriers offers many benefits:
• Become part of a network of experienced professionals, charitable organisations and community projects
• Learn and interact with each other during our events, conferences and annual workshops
• Receive one to one advice on improving your workings and opportunity as an organisation
• Have access to our esteemed advisory board, and guidance on how to find and secure other pots of funding
• Use our social media platform to promote and elevate your events and achievements
• Cultural awareness and support to help promote engagement with diverse communities to increase your potential reach
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome your applications!